Our super clean site seemed a little too sterile. Our model mono is photo centric so I tried adding a photo to the top of each page to give the site some more interest and zip. There are thousands of photos to choose from and I simply spent a couple hours selecting the candidates below.
- The header photos on pages look terrible because they are blown up versions of the free samples below. (Note the History page looks fine as it was a larger free sample).
- If we like them we would purchase the high resolution photos and they would look great.
- We can adjust a lot of things about the page header photos
- How tall they are are: currently 240 pixels
- They can be converted to gray scale
- They can be made semi transparent
- The photos are dynamic meaning they look different on small laptop compared to 27″ monitor because they automatically resize